Rental Price $199/night for up to 4 people
4 bed · 3 bath · 2,700 sq FT · Sleeps 14 · pet friendly
Positive Outlook is located at Laurel Fork Rustic Retreat in Jamestown, TN. It's hard to not have a "positive outlook" in this cabin. Bordering the Big South Fork National River & Recreation Area, Positive Outlook is a 2,700 sq. ft. cabin with four bedrooms, three full baths and room to sleep up to 14 comfortably (three kings, three full, 2 queen sleeper sofa). The master suite consist of a king bed, gas log see through fireplace with a large stone chimney. The master bath has a soaking tub, large walk in tile shower with wall jets and a rain shower head. Inside and out, Positive Outlook has everything guests need to relax in comfort — from two fireplaces, 400 sq. ft. wall windows, a great room with views of the bluffs and valleys and much more. Outside, the Big South Fork National River & Recreation Area is just a few steps away with hundreds of miles of horse trails and hiking trails. Pets are welcome (additional fee applies).
Mouse over or click on your desired date if it shows someone checking out at 11:00 am then you can check in on the same day at 3:00 pm.
REQUEST A RESERVATION
Reserve this cabin today by requesting a reservation online or by phone.
BEFORE SUBMITTING THE RESERVATION REQUEST FORM, PLEASE CHECK AVAILABILITY AND READ OUR POLICIES & FAQ.
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Monday - Friday
- Bedrooms: 4
- King: 3
- Full: 3
- Baths: 3
- Sleeps: 14
- TVs: 5
- DVD Player: 1
- VCR Player: 0
- Satellite: 4
- WiFi: Yes
- Kitchen: Yes
- Washer-Dryer: Yes*
- Pets: Welcome
- Stables: No
- Fireplace: Gas (x2)
- Grill: Gas
- Hot Tub: Yes
- Game Table: Pool, arcade
*Washer-Dryer: Bring your own detergent for washer.
- Kitchen is fully-equipped, with an ice maker-equpped refrigerator, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Central heat/air
- Starter amount of Paper Towels, Toilet Paper, Trash Bags, Shampoo, Body Wash, Hand Soap, & Dish Soap
- Linens furnished
- Master suite has large soaking tub, gas fireplace with a large stone chimney, two-person shower, 26-ft. ceiling, walkout to deck
- Second master bedroom has private vanity/basin, bistro set, walkout to large deck
- 1,600 sq. ft. of tiered decks, furnished screen porch, and wrap-around
- Large outdoor fire pit (Firewood for sale on site adjacent to retreat entrance)
- Slate billiard table, arcade game with 50 classic games, pub table
- Nintendo game station in 4th bedroom
- Movies, children's movies, books, board games, cards
- Large stainless steel gas grill/barbecue
- Large kitchen includes breakfast bar
- 400 sq. ft. wall of windows
Rates for Positive Outlook are $199 + tax per night for up to 4 people. Adults over 4 are $20 per person per night; children under 12 are $5 per night. ATTENTION: additional people must be declared and payment arranged before check in. There is a $85 cleaning fee. A $25 fee applies per pet per visit (limit: 2 pets).
A 2-night minimum stay is required except for New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Day, Presidents Day, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas which require a 3-night minimum stay.
See Policies & FAQ for more details.